Hi everyone!

It's been long since I've checked munobal.net, and I really applaud the great community and the cool website! I would like to thank munobal.net for their slalom tutorials. It helped me in my time of great training.

Hope to bump in to the great skaters of Korea! (I go to Korea three times a year.)

Again, much thanks munobal.net! You guys really inspire me!

Views :
Registered Date :
23:48:55 (*.69.8.156)
Trackback :
http://munobal.net/index.php?document_srl=8440&act=trackback&key=984
Article URL :
http://munobal.net/8440

'4' Comment

◀MUNO▶무노

14:18:29
(*.255.207.101)

Thanks for not forgetting my website.

As you know Korean slalom community Munobal.net is for everyone over the globe.

Feel free to visit here whenever u want and post your story or something.

And I also hope to watch your video soon.

Take care.

Tó-Slalom

01:26:37
(*.95.186.98)

Hello Evey1 My name is Antonio Pires from Portugal i just wanna let you all know that i add post your videos in my web site i hope you guys dont mind

Tó-slalom

http://slalom.dentroda.net

Its only in portugues my website but.... :)

◀MUNO▶무노

14:09:23
(*.204.65.47)
Never mind Antonio. Feel free to use them. emoticon

korsu001

18:05:22
(*.22.70.207)

Stocking a wide variety chaussures louboutin of the books and media should also be a juicy couture characteristic christian louboutin outlet of such parajumpers jackets a chi hair straighteners store. Christian books are ray ban outlet of different longchamp outlet kinds. Taking into red bottom heels consideration celine bags that people ferragamo shoes differ in prada handbags tastes tory burch outlet and replica watches preferences, north face jacket a Lancel good store is mcm handbags one longchamp which Canada Goose provides all varieties toms shoes of the books and canada goose media. This feature helps ghd hair straighteners to draw Canada Goose in ralph lauren more clients to a business gucci shoes as polo shirts they are timberland assured of getting what cheap oakley sunglasses they want.

The books scarpe hogan are oakley sunglasses availed at coach outlet reasonable prices. This louis vuitton borse makes insanity calendar them affordable to most air max people. moncler outlet Fair pricing ensures that more Canada Goose Outlet people visits the true religion jeans store as they louis vuitton outlet are assure prada outlet of getting coach outlet what they want at subsidized prices. It is longchamp evident that in canada goose uk any michael kors outlet businessFree Reprint Articles, ugg outlet fair coach outlet prices scarpe hogan serve to attract customers while overcharging scares coach outlet them louboutin outlet away. burberry outlet It true religion outlet is for this Canada Goose Outlet reason most of these providers mulberry outlet aim ralph lauren at availing their louis vuitton handbags products true religion at marc jacobs handbags subsidized prices.

Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)
Option :
:
:
:
:
List of Articles

XE Login