This is a short review of a weekend trip to Donetsk, Ukraine. Enjoy!

Views :
Registered Date :
17:09:40 (*.169.81.194)
Trackback :
http://munobal.net/index.php?document_srl=14078&act=trackback&key=bc0
Article URL :
http://munobal.net/14078

'3' Comment

lily-ya

11:30:10
(*.41.1.24)
Lesson Two:Why Teach Financial Literacy? In 1990, my best friend, Mike, took over his father's empire and is, in fact, doing a better job than his dad did. We see each other once or twice a year on the golf course. He and his wife are wealthier than you could imagine. Rich dad's empire is in great hands, and Mike is now grooming his son to take his place, as his dad had groomed us. In 1994, I retired at the age of 47, and my wife, Kim, was 37. Retirement does not mean not working. To my wife and me, it means that barring unforeseen cataclysmic changes, we can work or not work, and our wealth grows automatically, staying way ahead of inflation. I guess it means freedom. The assets are large enough to grow by themselves. It's like planting a tree. You water it for years and then one day it doesn't need you anymore. It's roots have gone down deep enough. Then, the tree provides shade for your enjoyment. Mike chose to run the empire and I chose to retire. Whenever I speak to groups of people, they often ask what I would recommend or what could they do? "How do they get started?" "Is there a good book I would recommend?" "What should they do to prepare their children?" "What is the secret to success?" "How do I make millions?" I am always reminded of this article I was once given. It goes as follows. THE RICHEST BUSINESSMEN In 1923 a group of our greatest leaders roshe run women and richest businessmen held a meeting at the Edgewater Beach hotel in Chicago. Among them were Charles Schwab, head of the largest independent steel company; Samuel Instill, president of the world's largest utility; Howard Hopson, head of the largest gas company; Ivar Kreuger president of the International Match Co., one of the world's largest companies at that time; Leon Frazier, president of the Bank of International Settlements; Richard Whitney, president of the New York Stock Exchange; Arthur Cotton and Jesse Livermore, two of the biggest stock speculators; and Albert Fall, a member of President Harding's cabinet. Twenty five years later nine of them (those listed above) ended as follows. Schwab died penniless after living for five years on borrowed money. Instill died broke living in a foreign land. Kreuger and Cotton also died broke. Hopson went insane. Whitney and Albert Fall were just released from prison. Fraser and Livermore committed suicide. I doubt if anyone can say what really happened to these men. If you look at the date, 1923, it was just before the 1929 market crash and the Great Depression, which I suspect had a great impact on these men and their lives. The point is this: Today we live in times of greater and faster change than these men did. I suspect there will be many booms and busts in the next 25 years that will parallel the ups and downs these men faced. I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not their greatest wealth, which is their education. If people are prepared to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will grow richer and richer through the changes. If they think money will solve problems, http://www.rosherunwomen.org I am afraid those people will have a rough ride. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone. Most people fail to realize that in life, it's not how much money you make, it's how much money you keep. We have all heard stories of lottery winners who are poor, then suddenly rich, then poor again. They win millions and are soon back to where they started. Or stories of professional athletes, who, at the age of 24, are earning millions of dollars a year, and are sleeping under a bridge by age 34. In the paper this morning, as I write this, there is a story of a young basketball player who a year ago had millions. Today, he claims his friends, attorney and accountant took his money, and now he works at a car wash for minimum wage. He is only 29. He was fired from the car wash because he refused to take off his championship ring as he was wiping off the cars, so his story made the newspaper. He is appealing his termination, claiming hardship and discrimination and that the ring is all he has left. He claims that if you take that away, he'll crumble. In 1997, I roshe run flyknit know so many people who are becoming instant millionaires. It's the Roaring '20s one more time. And while I am glad people have been getting richer and richer, I only caution that in the long run, it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep, and how many generations you keep it. So when people ask, "Where do I get started?" or "Tell me how to get rich quick," they often are greatly disappointed with my answer. I simply say to them what my rich dad said back to me when I was a little kid. "If you want to be rich, you need to be financially literate." That idea was drummed into my head every time we were together. As I said, my educated dad stressed the importance of reading books, while my rich dad stressed the need to master financial literacy. If you are going to build the Empire State Building, the first thing you need to do is dig a deep hole and pour a strong foundation. If you are going to build a home in the suburbs, all you need to do is pour a 6-inch slab of concrete. Most people, in their drive to get rich, are trying to build an Empire State Building on a 6-inch slab. Our school system, having been created in the Agrarian Age, still believes in homes with no foundation. Dirt floors are still the rage. So kids graduate from school with virtually no financial foundation. One day, sleepless and deep in debt in suburbia, living the American Dream, they decide that the answer to their financial problems is to find a way to get rich quick. Construction on the skyscraper begins. It goes up quickly, and soon, instead of the Empire State Building, we have the Leaning Tower of Suburbia. The sleepless nights return. As for Mike and me in our adult years, both of our choices were possible because we were taught to pour a strong financial foundation when we were just kids. Now, accounting is possibly the most boring subject in the world. It also could be the most confusing. But if you want to be rich, long term, it could be the most important subject. The question is, how do you take a boring http://www.nikerosherunblack.net and confusing subject and teach it to kids? The answer is, make it simple. Teach it first in pictures. My rich dad poured a strong financial foundation for Mike and me. Since we were just kids, he created a simple way to teach us. For years he only drew pictures and used words. Mike and I understood the simple drawings, the jargon, the movement of money, and then in later years, rich dad began adding numbers. Today, Mike has gone on to master much more complex and sophisticated accounting analysis because he has had to. He has a billion-dollar empire to run. I am not as sophisticated because my empire is smaller, yet we come from the same simple foundation. In the following pages, I offer to you the same simple line drawings Mike's dad created for us. Though simple, those drawings helped guide two little boys in building great sums of wealth on a solid and deep foundation. Rule One. You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. If you want to be rich, this is all you need to know. It is Rule No. 1. It is the only rule. This may sound absurdly simple, but most people have no idea how profound this rule is. Most people struggle financially because they do not know the difference between an asset and a liability. "Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities, but they think they are assets" When rich dad explained this to Mike and me, we thought he was kidding. Here we were, nearly teenagers and waiting for the secret to getting rich, and this was his answer. It was so simple that we had to stop for a http://www.nikefreetrainer50.net long time to think about it. "What is an asset?" asked Mike. "Don't worry right now," said rich dad. "Just let the idea sink in. If you can comprehend the simplicity, your life will have a plan and be financially easy. It is simple; that is why the idea is missed." "You mean all we need to know is what an asset is, acquire them and we'll be rich?" I asked. Rich dad nodded his head. "It's that simple." "If it's that simple, how come everyone is not rich?" I asked. Rich dad smiled. "Because people do not know the difference between an asset and a liability." I remember asking, "How could adults be so silly. If it is that simple, if it is that important, why would everyone not want to find out?" It took our rich dad only a few minutes to explain what assets and liabilities were. As an adult, I have difficulty explaining it to other adults. Why? Because adults are smarter. In most cases, the simplicity of the idea escapes most adults because they have been educated differently. They have been educated by other educated professionals, such as bankers, accountants, real estate agents, financial planners, and so forth. The difficulty comes in asking adults to unlearn, or become children again. An intelligent adult often feels it is demeaning to pay attention to simplistic definitions. Rich dad believed in the KISS principle-"Keep It Simple Stupid"-so he kept it simple for two young boys, and that made the financial foundation strong. So what causes the confusion? Or how could something so simple be so screwed up? Why would someone buy an asset that was really a liability. The answer is found in basic education. We focus on the word "literacy" and not "financial literacy." What defines something http://www.nikefree30flyknit.net to be an asset, or something to be a liability are not words. In fact, if you really want to be confused, look up the words "asset" and "liability" in the dictionary. I know the definition may sound good to a trained accountant, but for the average person it makes no sense. But we adults are often too proud to admit that something does not make sense. As young boys, rich dad said, "What defines an asset is not words but numbers. And if you cannot read the numbers, you cannot tell an asset from a hole in the ground." "In accounting," rich dad would say, "it's not the numbers, but what the numbers are telling you. It's just like words. It's not the words, but the story the words are telling you. Many people read, but do not understand much. It's called reading comprehension. And we all have different abilities when it comes to reading comprehension. For example, I recently bought a new VCR. It came with an instruction book that explained how to program the VCR. All I wanted to do was record my favorite TV show on Friday night. I nearly went crazy trying to read the manual. Nothing in my world is more complex than learning how to program my VCR. I could read the words, but I understood nothing. I get an "A" for recognizing the words. I get an "F" for comprehension. And so it is with financial statements for most people. "If you want to be rich, you've got to read and understand numbers." If I heard that once, I heard it a thousand times from my rich dad. And I also heard, "The rich acquire assets and the poor and middle class acquire http://www.nikerosherunflyknit.com liabilities." Here is how to tell the difference between an asset and a liability. Most accountants and financial professionals do net agree with the definitions, but these simple drawings were the start of strong financial foundations for two young boys. To teach pre?teen boys, rich dad kept everything simple, using as many pictures as possible, as few words as possible, and no numbers for years. "This is the Cash Flow pattern of an asset." The above box is an Income Statement, often called a Profit and Loss Statement. It measures income and expenses. Money in and money out. The bottom diagram is the Balance Sheet. It is called that because it is supposed to balance assets against liabilities. Many financial novices don't know the relationship between the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet. That relationship is vital to understand. The primary cause of financial struggle is simply not knowing the difference between an asset and a liability. The cause of the confusion is found in the definition of the two words. If you want a lesson in confusion, simply look up the words "asset" and "liability" in the dictionary. Now it may make sense to trained accountants, but to the average person, it may as well be written in Mandarin. You read the words in the definition, but true comprehension is difficult. So as I said earlier, my rich dad simply told two young boys that "assets put money in your pocket." Nice, simple and usable. "This is Cash Flow pattern of a liability." Now that assets and liabilities have been defined through pictures, it may be easier to understand my definitions in words. An asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket. This is nike flyknit 4.0 really all you need to know. If you want to be rich, simply spend your life buying assets. If you want to be poor or middle class, spend your life buying liabilities. It's not knowing the difference that causes most of the financial struggle in the real world.

Michael Kors outlet

13:46:25
(*.245.255.13)
Stuart br��llte : " Jeems ! " Und nach einer Pause ein gro?er schwarzer Junge in ihrem Alter lief breathlesslyaround das Haus und aus Richtung der angebundenen Pferde. Jeems coach purses war ihr K?rper Diener und wie thedogs , begleitet sie ��berall . Er hatte ihre Kindheit Spielkamerad gewesen und hatte nike roshe women aufden Zwillinge f��r ihre eigenen auf ihren zehnten Geburtstag gegeben. Beim Anblick von ihm, stiegen die Tarleton Hunde bis outof coach outlet store online roten Staub und http://www.nikerosherunflyknit.com stand erwartungsvoll warten auf ihre Meister . Die Jungen gebeugt , die H?nde sch��ttelten andtold Scarlett , sie w��rden ��ber zu den Wilkeses fr��h in den Morgen " , auf sie wartete. Dann wereoff sie sich den Weg zu einem coach outlet online Ansturm , bestiegen ihre Pferde und , gefolgt von Jeems , ging die avenueof Zedern im Galopp , schwenkten ihre roshe run black H��te und schrie zu ihr zur��ck.
Immer Gesch ? Ft. Website - Designer in Gro ? Britannien , bei Blue roshe run all black Whale Digitale Kann IHNEN helfen eV , zu Entwerfen , mit DEM SIE Ihr unternehmen zu verbessern und H?hle umsatz http://www.coach80off.com steigern mit
Scarletts Gesicht nicht ?ndern, aber ihre Lippen ging wei?- wie eine Person, die astunning Schlag ohne Vorwarnung http://www.coachbagsoutletfactory.net und wer empfangen hat, in den ersten Momenten des Schocks, nicht erkennen, was hashappened . So war immer noch ihr roshe run men Gesicht, als sie sah , dass er Stuart , nie analytisch , dauerte es f��r sie nur grantedthat ��berrascht und coach outlet online sehr interessiert war .
Normalerweise machte sie betteln und flehen , w?hrend sie legte sie ab und weigerte sich, eine nike roshe run women Ja-oder Nein Antwort zu geben, zu lachen , wenn sie schmollte , wachsen cool, wenn sie w��tend wurde . Und coach coupons hier ist sie praktisch promisedthem hatte die ganze von morgen - Sitze von ihr am Grill, alle Walzer (und sie coach bags on sale w��rde es sehen , dassdie T?nze waren alle Walzer ! ) Und das Abendessen Pause. Dies war lohnt sich, FROMTHE coach promo codes Universit?t verwiesen .
wirtschaftlichen und technologischen Raschen entwicklung Muss man Versichern Eigenes Leben und available Familienmitglieder Leben . Versicherung garantiert nike roshe flyknit Ein Gl��ckliches Familienleben in
related links: [linlei0704]

ZD0804

17:56:17
(*.67.220.72)
ZD0804
bottega veneta outlet air jordan 13 jets jersey christian louboutin shoes north face jackets michael kors uk outlet north face jackets toms shoes outlet online nba jerseys wholesale nike outlet store bottega veneta wallet wedding dresses mont blanc outlet the north face outlet store kansas city chiefs jerseys ugg uk gucci outlet online cheap oakley sunglasses moncler coats cheap oakley sunglasses bears jerseys derrick rose jersey futbol baratas nike free run falcons jersey arizona cardinals jerseys barcelona jersey rolex watches ralph lauren outlet soccer jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys for sale,soccer jersey,usa soccer jersey,football jerseys oakley sunglasses canada air jordan shoes stuart weitzman outlet cheap mlb jerseys jeremy maclin jersey,jamaal charles jersey,joe montana jersey,justin houston jersey,dontari poe jersey,eric berry jersey true religion jeans, http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.com mlb jerseys green bay packers jerseys nike trainers uk five fingers shoes mulberry,mulberry handbags,mulberry outlet,mulberry bags,mulberry uk heat jersey air max 2014 oakley sunglasses burberry outlet,burberry outlet online,burberry outlet store,burberry factory outlet,burberry sale,burberry coach outlet cardinals jersey chelsea jersey manchester united soccer jersey cheap oakley sunglasses tory burch shoes north face jackets golden state warriors jerseys uggs outlet kyle wilber jersey,jeremy mincey jersey,jeff heath jersey,dez bryant jersey,dan bailey jersey,rolando mcclain jersey,george selvie jersey,larry allen jersey,uche nwaneri jersey,roger staubach jersey,gavin escobar jersey celtics jersey nike free run air max 2015 tory burch shoes real madrid soccer jersey kate spade handbags mbt shoes outlet supra sneakers eagles jerseys nba jerseys nike air huarache canada goose jackets cheap evening dresses chris paul jersey rolex watches,swiss watch,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,replica watches uk,rolex watches replica,rolex watches for sales chanel outlet,chanel handbags,chanel bags,chanel outlet,chanel 2.55 michael kors handbags mizuno running true religion outlet, http://www.truereligionoutletstore.us.com jerome simpson jersey,marcus sherels jersey,phil loadholt jersey,tom johnson jersey dallas cowboys jersey nike air max 2015 true religion outlet,true religion jeans,true religion kids,true religion jeans sale,true religion jeans for men,true religion jacket,true religion sale fivefingers shoes michael kors outlet online miami dolphins jerseys kate spade outlet ugg boots uk dansko clogs packers jerseys kate spade sale cheap jordans celtics jerseys hermes bracelet christian louboutin sale supra footwear true religion outlet tory burch sandals hermes birkin mbt sneakers lebron james shoes coach outlet peter konz jersey,paul worrilow jersey,prince shembo jersey ralph lauren uk mulberry sale custom mlb jerseys true religion jeans,cheap true religion jeans,true religion jeans wholesale,true religion outlet,true religion sale,true religion outlet online michael kors,michael kors canada,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet canada  washington redskins jerseys oakley sunglasses stuart weitzman boots tommy hilfiger outlet online the north face clearance nike free 5.0 stuart weitzman sale ahmad bradshaw jersey,josh mcnary jersey,andrew luck jersey,donte moncrief jersey,delano howell jersey,robert mathis jersey,andrew luck jersey,trent richardson jersey north face outlet online oakley sunglasses cartier love bracelet nhl jerseys wholesale tory burch outlet chicago bears jerseys nike soccer shoes the north face jackets louboutin uk beats by dre coach outlet online the north face outlet warriors jerseys christian louboutin shoes coach outlet store patrick kerney jersey,bobby wagner jersey,russell okung jersey,max unger jersey,paul richardson jersey,terrelle pryor jersey,richard sherman jersey,byron maxwell jersey,derrick coleman jersey,eric winston seahawks jersey canada goose sale lebron 12 shoes ray ban sunglasses outlet,ray ban sunglasses,ray ban,rayban,ray bans,ray ban outlet,ray-ban,raybans,ray ban wayfarer,ray-ban sunglasses,raybans.com,rayban sunglasses,cheap ray ban chicago bulls jersey los angeles lakers jerseys new england patriots jerseys christian louboutin uk jordan 13 chiefs jersey ysl handbags dan marino jersey,louis delmas jersey,brent grimes jersey,cameron wake jersey,mike wallace jersey,dan marino jersey,cameron wake jersey chicago blackhawks jersey swarovski outlet colts jerseys vans for sale michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletcanada.in.net michael kors uk pittsburgh steelers jersey mont blanc oakley sunglasses chanel sunglasses lakers jersey carmelo anthony jersey chanel handbags mizuno shoes michael kors uk outlet toms shoes chelsea soccer jersey 49ers jersey coach outlet online the north face dwyane wade jersey atlanta falcons jersey coach outlet store nike huarache hermes belt moncler outlet lebron 12 kyrie irving jersey ysl outlet burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co real madrid football shirts kevin durant jersey redskins jerseys tim tebow jersey,julian edelman jersey,darrelle revis jersey,vince wilfork jersey,tom brady jersey,rob gronkowski jersey,deion branch jersey,jerod mayo jersey,danny woodhead jersey oakley sunglasses ralph lauren,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren polo dansko shoes spurs jersey camisetas futbol baratas russell westbrook jersey knicks jersey nike air max nike store christian louboutin outlet juicy couture sale swarovski crystal nike air max 90 nike free,nike free run,free running,free run,nike running hermes outlet online aaron rodgers jersey,clay matthews jersey,cheap reggie white jersey,matt flynn jersey,jamari lattimore jersey,randall cobb jersey moncler jackets burberry outlet store, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co boston celtics jersey tory burch outlet los angeles clippers jerseys lebron james shoes arthur jones jersey,deonte thompson jersey,courtney upshaw jersey,timmy jernigan jersey,jeromy miles jersey,haloti ngata jersey,joe flacco jersey,steve smith sr jersey hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f ravens jerseys prada outlet vans sneakers burberry outlet nick foles jersey,eagles elite jersey the north face outlet mulberry uk chanel handbags ray ban outlet football shirts uk,soccer jerseys uk,cheap soccer jerseys uk true religion sale seahawks jersey coach outlet canada nike outlet cartier bracelet cheap nba jerseys the north face jackets nike air max mulberry outlet blackhawks jersey nhl jerseys toms outlet nike roshe,nike roshe run uk,nike roshe uk,roshe run,nike roshe run,roshe run women,rushe run men chanel outlet nike sneakers new york giants jerseys mbt shoes oakley sunglasses outlet hermes outlet tommy hilfiger outlet store michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors  san francisco 49ers jerseys prada sneakers patriots jerseys cheap jordan shoes north face outlet nike running shoes cheap soccer jerseys nike sneakers cheap ugg boots nike air max 2014 michael kors outlet michael jordan jersey michael wilhoite jersey,y.a. tittle 49ers jersey,justin smith jersey,nike 49ers jersey michael kors handbags michael kors uk ray ban sunglasses supra shoes bottega veneta handbags uggs on sale philadelphia eagles jerseys nike air max hermes sale nike air max mont blanc pens cowboys jerseys drew brees jersey,corey white jersey,khiry robinson jersey,archie manning jersey,mark ingram jersey chanel outlet cheap football shirts futbol baratas real madrid jersey evening dresses outlet burberry outlet online ugg boots juicy couture outlet online broncos jerseys nike roshe nike air max,nike roshe,nike huarache manchester united jersey north face outlet store mulberry handbags oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses kobe bryant jersey nike free nike shoes new york knicks jersey beats headphones cheap nhl jerseys manchester united football shirts nike roshe run burberry sale soccer shoes cartier watches vans shoes north face outlet oakley outlet larry fitzgerald jerseys,kevin kolb jerseys,patrick peterson jersey,andre ellington jersey,larry fitzgerald jersey,calais campbell jersey,deone bucannon jersey,andre ellington elite jersey,darnell dockett jersey,michael floyd jersey,sam acho jersey hermes bags north face jackets ysl outlet online juicy couture outlet lebron shoes nike free uk monster beats hollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com seattle seahawks jerseys miami heat jersey eric decker jersey,muhammad wilkerson jersey,michael vick jersey,geno smith jersey,dennis byrd jersey,jace amaro jersey,calvin pace jersey,curtis martin jersey, the north face outlet chelsea football shirts barcelona soccer jersey nike mercurial lance briggs jersey,martellus bennett jersey,jay cutler jersey,sylvester williams jersey tim duncan jersey air max 90 football shirts the north face uk cheap wedding dresses raiders jerseys tory burch outlet online tim brown jersey,art shell jersey,kenny stabler jersey,john matuszak jersey,howie long jersey baltimore ravens jerseys nike air max,air max uk,air max 90,nike air max 90,air max shoes giants jersey coach outlet store gucci shoes mulberry outlet cheap nike shoes new york jets jerseys oakley sunglasses wholesale canada goose outlet dolphins jerseys nike air huarache,nike huarache,nike huarache sneakers,nike huarache shoes gucci outlet peyton manning jersey,eric decker jersey,aqib talib jersey,emmanuel sanders jersey,shannon sharpe jersey,louis vasquez jersey evening dresses oklahoma city thunder jerseys hermes belts for men true religion jeans nike free run uk oakland raiders jerseys phil mcconkey jersey,odell beckham jr jersey,michael strahan jersey,chris snee jersey,larry donnell jersey,peyton hillis jersey,carl banks jersey,lawrence taylor jersey,phil mcconkey jersey,justin tuck jersey,michael boley jersey,chase blackburn jersey robert griffin jersey,joe theismann jersey,andre roberts jersey,sonny jurgensen jersey,art monk jersey,bashaud breeland jersey,barry cofield jersey,perry riley jersey,e.j. biggers jersey,duke ihenacho jersey,josh morgan jersey stephen curry jersey swarovski uk michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com north face outlet coach outlet online prada shoes nike trainers nike running shoes michael kors outlet kobe 9 coach outlet tommy hilfiger outlet rolex watches uk saints jerseys north face jackets,north face,the north face,northface,north face outlet,north face jackets clearance,the north face lebron james shoes,lebron 12,lebron 12 shoes,lebron sneakers,lebron iv,lebron 11,lebron 10 prom dresses michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors blake griffin jersey hermes outlet store nike trainers,nike trainers uk,cheap nike trainers,nike shoes uk,cheap nike shoes uk lebron james jersey steelers jerseys north face outlet the north face vikings jerseys soccer jerseys cheap oakley sunglasses troy polamalu jersey,ben roethlisberger jersey,antonio brown jersey,heath miller jersey,jack lambert jersey,le'veon bell jersey,santonio holmes jersey,kevin greene jersey,rod woodson jersey bobby orr blackhawks jersey,jeremy roenick authentic jersey,jonathan toews blackhawks jersey,stan mikita blackhawks jersey,corey crawford blackhawks jersey,michael jordan jersey,michal handzus jersey,peter regin jersey minnesota vikings jerseys vibram fivefingers new orleans saints jerseys san antonio spurs jerseys air jordan shoes michael kors factory outlet, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com michael kors bags barcelona football shirts kobe 9 elite indianapolis colts jerseys mizuno running shoes denver broncos jerseys dansko outlet cleveland cavaliers jersey nike free kobe bryant shoes toms shoes nike air max uk
Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
Maximum File Size : 2.00MB (Allowed Extensions : *.*)
Option :
:
:
:
:
List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Viewssort
28 Freeride in Obolon [2] Eugene Jun 18, 2010 162694
27 미친 강심장 스케이터 [5] ◀MUNO▶무노 May 31, 2010 139299
26 페러럴 슬라이드.~^^ [5] 썰.~! Jul 30, 2009 100380
» Pride Crew Weekend Out [3] Eugene Dec 07, 2010 87118
24 다운힐클럽 익스트리머의 2011 영상입니다.^^ [11] 악진 Jan 30, 2012 78881